Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday, Jan 26th, 2010 - another nice day


The primary task of this morning was getting my bike fixed. After changing a few tyres and cassettes I finally ended up with a rideable bike and a few blisters on my thumbs, soft skin? The test ride was a nice 3 hrs low intensity trip to Rancho Vistoso with jenny. Beautiful weather and smiles were had. Fruit smoothie as recovery drink, a 15 minutes power nap and a trip to Trader Joe's and then it was time for 30 min jogging. Had sushi for dinner and grapefruit and chocolate covered almonds for desert, yum yum. Spoke to Dan Olesen on Skype; he's coming to Tucson on Friday and offered to bring me a spare wheel, helpful as always, a man to be trusted and it'll be great to get some riding with him and my brother Peter for the next 14 days.

No comments: