Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lazy days




It´s actually quite nice to wake and have no appointments at all. Well, yesterday I´d commited myself to make pancakes. There were no paleo recepies to be found on the internet, so I just went with the directions on the back of the pancake mix box. I had a few too many and didn´t eat anything untill dinner again! We went for a nice evening run in the sunset, had some good tasting burritos and watched Pulp Fiction. I got really tired from drinking half a bottle of wine...


Today I went for a morning run, had breakfast and a powernap/sleep. Then went up Oracle, ate a banana and coasted back down - 3 hrs of nice PowerCranking.


Elke has started her preparatory phase by reading a lot of stuff and she´s narrowing in on her final subject. She sat in the sun most of the morning till she started smelling burned...




No comments: